- 2 sheets PAMPAS Butter Puff Pastry, just thawed
- 8 cooked sausages (see tip)
- 1/3 cup chutney (see tip)
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 2 tbsp small sage leaves
TIPS You could use a 600g barbecued seasoned chicken in this recipe; crumble the seasoned stuffing on the pie mixture at the end of step 1. Any cooked vegetable could be used in place of the carrots.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Cut pastry sheets into quarters, place on prepared tray. Place 2 tsp of chutney in the centre of pastry squares. Place sausages diagonally on pastry. Fold up two opposite pastry corners, overlapping in the middle; pressing to secure. Brush pastry with a little egg, top with sage.
- Bake 20 minutes or until puffed, golden and heated through. Serve with remaining chutney.