Prep time20 minutes
Cooking15 minutes + COOLING
- 12 Pampas Sweet Shortcrust Tartlets
- ¼ cup (80g) caramel spread
- ¼ tspn sea salt flakes, plus extra to sprinkle
- 190g dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup (60ml) cream
- Preheat oven to 180˚C or 160˚C fan-forced. Place tart tins on a large baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Place caramel in a small bowl and add salt. Spoon into a snap lock bag. Snip off corner and pipe over base of tarts.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl. Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan. Pour over chocolate. Stand for 5 mins. Gently whisk until combined. Spoon into a snap lock bag. Snip off corner and pipe over caramel to cover. Stand in a cool place for 1 hour or until set. Sprinkle caramel tarts with a little salt. TIP Store in an airtight container in a cool place [You could spread and drizzle over chocolate but piping makes it much easier]