- 6 sheets Pampas filo pastry
- 70g melted butter + extra for greasing
- 250g ricotta, drained
- 2 medium free-range eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 125g frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed
- 60g baby rocket
- 40g pine nuts, toasted
- ½ juice of lemon + grated zest
- 100g roasted capsicum or semi-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Layer 3 filo sheets in a 20cm greased heavy-based ovenproof frying pan, allowing at least 10cm of filo to overhang all around. Brush filo with melted butter and layer with remaining sheets, brushing with more melted butter.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, eggs, garlic and feta, then season. Fold the spinach, rocket, pine nuts, lemon zest and juice, and capsicum through the ricotta mix.
- Spoon the ricotta mix into the pan, then fold the pastry over the top, scrunching to seal. Brush the pastry all over with more melted butter.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until golden and set. Remove from the oven, then cool for 5 minutes before cutting.