Prep time15 minutes
- 1 Pampas Shortcrust Pastry Case
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tspn chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- A dash freshly ground black pepper
- 100g roasted pumpkin, cut into 3cm pieces
- 100g feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
- ¼ cup well-drained, bottled char-grilled capsicum, chopped
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup cream
- 2 tbspns parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180˚C conventional or 160˚C fan-forced. Place case on an oven tray (do not remove foil). Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until soft. Add garlic, rosemary, spinach and pepper and stir for 1 minute or until spinach has just wilted.
- Place onion mixture, pumpkin, feta and capsicum on base of flan. Place eggs and cream in a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour into flan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until set.