- 4 sheets PAMPAS Puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted red capsicum strips
- 2 cups left over roast chicken, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced).
- Line 4 trays with baking paper and place a pastry sheet on each. Spread 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce over each leaving a 2cm border around edge. Top each with 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese then divide spinach, red onion, capsicum and chicken evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes until pastry is golden. Cut into 4 squares and serve immediately.
- Option: Squeeze Praise Deli Style Classic Aioli over each pizza as the come out of the oven and sprinkle with chopped chives. Cut into 4 squares and serve immediately.