- 2 sheets Pampas Shortcrust Pastry, thawed
- 6 heaped tsp Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 small bag M&Ms
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 cup pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lay sheets flat on baking paper and cut out 6 flower shapes of each sheet. Spread centre of each flower with 1 heaped teaspoon of chocolate hazelnut spread and top with 8-10 M&Ms. Cover with second pastry flower cut out and crimp the edges together with a fork.
- Beat together egg and milk and brush pie pops with egg wash. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile stir together icing sugar and 1 teaspoon egg white at a time until a stiff icing is formed.
- Spread pie pops with icing and top with sprinkles. Let set.
- Carefully push cake pop sticks or paddle pop sticks into the pie pops and serve.