- 2 sheets PAMPAS Shortcrust Pastry, thawed
- 2 extra large eggs
- ½ cup pouring cream
- freshly ground black pepper and salt flakes
- 200g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 100g goat cheese, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup basil leaves, torn
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Lightly oil 18, ⅓ cup capacity muffin pans.
- Cut 9, 8cm rounds from each sheet. Press into the prepared muffin pans.
- Combine eggs, cream and seasonings in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Divide tomatoes, cheese and basil between pastry cases. Pour egg mixture evenly between them. Sprinkle with some cracked pepper and bake for 15 minutes until golden and puffed. Serve warm or chilled.