Prep time10 mins
- 1 Pampas Puff Pastry
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- Thaw puff pastry sheet on a kitchen bench for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Roughly slice the bananas and place in a medium bowl. Pour maple syrup over the bananas and mix.
- Cut the pastry sheet in the middle to make 2 large rectangular shape pastry sheets. Divide each large rectangular pastry sheet into 3 to make 6 small rectangular pastry sheets
- Spoon 1.5 tbsp of banana pieces on the centre of each rectangular pastry sheets
- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp of ground cinnamon in a small bowl
- Brush the top of the pastry sheet with lightly beaten egg and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mix
- Bake maple banana pockets in a pre-heated 200°C (conventional) oven for 18 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.