- 1 egg
- 1 tbs milk
- 2 sheets Pampas Puff Pastry, thawed
- 8 slices deli cooked ham
- 4 slices deli Swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 200°C. Beat the egg and milk in a small bowl with a fork.
- Lay the pastry sheets flat on baking paper. Cut each pastry sheet into 2 rectangles. Brush the edges of the pastries with the egg mixture.
- Place 2 slices ham and 1 slice cheese in the centre of the rectangle. Fold the pastry from one side over the filling halfway then fold the other side over.
- Repeat with the remaining pastries. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.