Prep time15 minutes
- 1 Pampas Chocolate Shortcrust Pastry Case
- ½ cup (125mls) thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- For Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup (250mls) thickened cream
- 150g milk chocolate, melted, cooled
- 40g dark chocolate melts, melte
- Topping a handful white chocolate curls or shavings
- Preheat oven to 180°C conventional or 160°C fan-forced. Place pastry case on an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until firm. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make chocolate ganache, place cream in a small pan and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until smooth. Pour into flan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently whisk in chocolate until combined. Spoon over ganache. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm. Drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with white chocolate shavings.
- Tip: to get a lovely velvety mousse, make sure that the milk chocolate is cooled and whipped cream isn't too cold before combining.