- 1 sheet Pampas Shortcrust Pastry, thawed
- 3 heaped tbs chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 tbs pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1 strawberry
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lay sheet flat on baking paper and cut out 6 even rectangles. Spread the centre of three with 1 heaped tablespoon of the chocolate- hazelnut spread.
- Cut out a little heart in the centre of the remaining three rectangles using a small cookie cutter or a knife. Place those rectangles on top of the filled ones. Crimp the edges together with a fork.
- Beat together egg and milk and brush shortcrust envelopes with egg wash. Sprinkle with ½ tablespoon sifted icing sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minuets or until golden. Let cool.
- Cut strawberries lengthways to get a heart-shape slice and place a slice each in the centre of each pastry envelope. Sprinkle with remaining icing sugar just before serving.