- 100g dark chocolate melts, chopped
- 50g white chocolate bits
- ⅓ cup salted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 150g butter, melted
- 6 sheets Pampas Filo Pastry, thawed
- 2 tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Combine the chocolate melts, white chocolate bits and peanuts in a bowl and mix.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place two sheets of filo on the bench and brush with melted butter.
- Spoon some of the mixture along the long edge then fold over the sides and roll tightly. Brush with butter and place on a baking tray.
- Repeat the process until the mixture is finished. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool a little before cutting into pieces and dusting with icing sugar.