- 9 apricot halves, drained
- 1 sheet Pampas Butter Puff pastry, partially thawed
- 27 blueberries or raspberries
- 1½ tbs apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Lay pastry sheet on a workbench and cut into 9 even squares. Put squares on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place one apricot half cut side down on the bottom end of the pastry. Place three berries on top in a half moon so it looks like a paw print.
- Bake paw pastry in the oven for 15minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden.
- Meanwhile warm apricot in short bursts (10sec) in the microwave. Brush paw tarts with apricot jam while still warm.