Prep time25 minutes
- 1 sheet Pampas reduced fat puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tbs almond meal
- 1½ tbs raw sugar
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled and halved
- 50ml reduced fat milk, to glaze
- Place oven shelf in upper part of the oven. Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Cut pastry into quarters and place on prepared tray.
- Combine almond meal and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the centre of each pastry square, leaving a 3cm border. Top with strawberries. Fold pastry corners up and over strawberries, pinching the edges together, but leaving a gap at the top.
- Lightly brush pastry with milk and sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with reduced fat ice cream or custard.