- 2 sheets PAMPAS Butter Puff Pastry, thawed
- 2 medium apples or pears, sliced thinly
- 375g fresh or frozen berries (see tip)
- 175g biscuits (see tip)
- 60g butter, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (110g) CSR Caster Sugar
- 100g nuts, chopped coarsely (see tip)
- - CSR Pure Icing Sugar and double cream, to serve
TIPS We used shortbread fingers, walnuts and a mix of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.
- Preheat oven to 220˚C (200˚C fan-forced). Line a large oven tray with baking paper. Place pastry sheets on prepared tray, overlapping by 2cm to form a long rectangle.
- Crumble biscuits into a bowl (chop if firm). Add butter, cinnamon and sugar; rub butter and sugar together with biscuits until combined, then stir in nuts. Scatter three-quarters of the crumble mixture evenly over pastry leaving a 5cm border. Top with apples, berries and remaining crumble. Fold in long sides, then short sides, pressing down on pastry slightly to secure.
- Bake 20 minutes or until pastry is puffed, golden and cooked through. To serve, dust with icing sugar and top with double cream.