Prep time10 minutes
- 2 sheets Pampas Puff Pastry, thawed
- 2 tbspns caster sugar
- 1tspn ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (125ml) cream
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- 20g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 220˚C conventional or 200˚C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut each sheet pastry into 10 strips and twist each 4-5 times. Place on prepared tray. Bake for 14 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar and cinnamon in a large shallow dish. Place cream and chocolate in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until smooth and combined.
- Brush hot pastry strips with melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Serve with chocolate dipping sauce.