Prep time20 minutes plus 1 hour refrigeration time
- 1 Pampas Chocolate Shortcrust Pastry Case
- 200g frozen raspberries
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 tbspns water
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ punnet fresh raspberries
- A handful chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 180°C conventional or 160°C fan-forced. Place pastry case on an oven tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place frozen raspberries, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring over low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until thickened to a jam-like consistency. Transfer to a bowl and cool before spooning into base of tart.
- Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until smooth. Cool to room temperature before pouring over jam. Level top and refrigerate for 1 hour until firm. Top with raspberries and pistachios just before serving.