- 1 sheet Pampas Butter Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 tbs sour cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 slices thin prosciutto, torn
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Put puff pastry sheet in a greased pizza crisper pan and cut away the pointy ends to create a round-ish shape.
- Spread pastry with sour cream leaving a 1cm border all around, top with parmesan and prosciutto.
- Put in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until pastry and cheese is golden.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.